CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

final..gosh.

oh goshh!!'two weeks left before the final exam start..
am i ready?
yeah,i guess.
no,
im not..
oh yes,i am..
i need to study hard,especially for economy subject.urghhh.
i miss my parents soo damn much!
da almost 4 month aku x jumpe parents aku.
seriously,i miss them=,='
oh yes,last night dinner of faculty dbankers.
ermm.not soo happening..boringg.
i hate my blouse.beli last minute tahu!
i thought my dad da post awal2 my baju kurung(lawa tau!) for dinner.
rupanya tak,and thanx to akmar shahira for accompany me to bandar dungun yesterdayy.



i love the backgrounds!
mcm ala2 pergi awards gitu.acecehh!



nasi goreng,jemu=,=
nasib baik ade fries,fried chicken and coslow.=)
yum2!



we are from part 2!
=)


Note:tidak tahu mengapakah akmar shahira moody last night secara tiba2.

ok2,bubbye.=))

0 comments:

Post a Comment